Chennai, IN - Full Time
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, XCode & Flutter Framework different versions of Android, IOS and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Experience with the Android SDK, Java, Kotlin, Dart & Xcode.
- Experience with JSON concepts and REST APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Mobile UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration and Knowledge of emerging technologies, mobile architectures,
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines Secure in-app purchases
- Design and build advanced applications for the Flutter platform.
- Experience with bloc, provider.
- Must have built at least two Android/iOS apps with Flutter, preferably deployed on stores.
- Ability to write readable code and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle.